Thursday, September 29, 2016

Post one


I was interested in taking the class because i'm very interested in marketing and product/brand placement. I always am interested in different ways to get my brand out there into the public.

I am not a business major, I switched my major the beginning of this year from business to speech communications. I still am very interested in business and may be interested in minoring in something business related.

I love learning about promotion of a brand/service/person. I always find it interesting to see what is trendy and also how to appeal to a certain audience. Marketing is constantly changing and evolving and is no way the same as it used to be back in the day. The use of social media excites me because I think of myself as a frequent user of it.

I'm very passionate about Sports, Music and Socializing. I went to 3 concerts this Summer. Dame DOLLA (aka Damian Lillard), Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa, and Drake & Future. Before this summer I've been to like 3 concerts overall so I was pretty excited. I also have one more next month. Chance the Rapper. I love Sports as well. My favorite teams are the Portland Trail Blazers, San Diego Chargers, San Diego Padres, Kentucky Wildcats and our very own Oregon State Beavers athletic teams. I have attended each team at least once in my life and hopefully can more in the future. I love hanging out with friends. College changed my life by allowing myself to meet all sorts of people and I thrive in those situations. "The more the merrier" is my motto. I love my friends and value my relationships with all of them. I enjoy meeting others and making new relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment